Webinar by NTG and INCOME Tourism
The Next Tourism Generation Alliance and INCOME Tourism projects are co-organising a special day to bring together tourism education and the tourism industry in a webinar on Thursday 14 November 2019.
The purpose of this morning (9.00 – 11.30) will be to bring together professionals from both the tourism industry, tourism education, and governments to talk about the needs in tourism education. The day will include best practice presentations of the project partners regarding university-companies cooperation and/or soft skills training.
- Goretti Silva – Introduction on the INCOME Tourism project
- Sheena Carlisle – Introduction on the NTG project
- Ana María Camps – NTG online Matrix. This tool will answer the question of which skills will be required in the tourism industry. It will explain and present the different digital, green and social skills, entry levels, and opportunities for training (that are required for positions) in the tourism industry
- Igor Leben – One of the business partners in the INCOME Tourism project from Croatia and will present their best practices
- Jo Sanmartí – Student at the University of Girona and will be participating in the pilot of the INCOME Tourism project cooperative education model
- Representative from the Costa Brava Tourism Board – Presenting their best practices
- Alumni from DHBW Ravensburg
Please register here: