Interested to get involved with NTG?
We invite all stakeholders including tourism and hospitality companies, trade associations, networks, educational/training organizations, public and third sector departments to participate in our exciting project. If you have an interest in the development of digital and sustainability skills in tourism and want to help build capacity at local, national or international level, we offer you to participate in three levels:
NTG Community Member
Be part of the NTG Community and automatically receive:
- Subscription to NTG news and industry related blogs
- Preferential information about activities
- Access to results
Join the NTG Community here.
The Next Tourism Generation project is inviting experts and (educational/training) organizations in the five tourism subsectors (travel agencies and tour operators, accommodations, visitor attractions, destination management and F&B Operations) to support the process of developing knowledge on skills development in tourism to benefit from:
- Mutual engagement
- Continuous two-way communication and participation in NTG activities
- Rights of use and implementation of results, methodologies and experiences (previous special agreement)
Go to the Affiliated Partners page to find more information and leave your contact details to get in touch with NTG.
Only on individual request and agreement
The Next Tourism Generation alliance consists of partners from academia, private & public sector, agencies and also associations. Pursue a mutually beneficial cooperation in the project:
- Co-responsible participation in NTG assimilated to a consortium member
- A full partner in NTG activities such as generation and exploitation of results
- Associated Partners will be part of the long-term NTG structure after the end of the project
Go to the Associated Partners page to find more information and leave your contact details to get in touch with NTG.
Please find more details including a table of benefits on each engagement level here.
For any other questions or comments, please contact the NTG Alliance below – we will contact you back in due course.