Interested to get involved with the Pact for Next Tourism Generation Skills (PANTOUR?
We invite all stakeholders including tourism and hospitality companies, trade associations, networks, educational/training organizations, public and third sector departments to participate in our exciting project. If you have an interest in the development of digital and sustainability skills in tourism and want to help build capacity at local, national or international level, we offer you to participate in three levels:
Pact for Next Tourism Generation Skills (PANTOUR) Community Member
Be part of the PANTOUR Community and automatically receive:
- Subscription to PANTOUR news and industry related blogs
- Preferential information about activities
- Access to results
Join the PANTOUR Community here.
The Pact for Next Tourism Generation Skills project is inviting experts and (educational/training) organizations in the five tourism subsectors (travel agencies and tour operators, accommodations, visitor attractions, destination management and F&B Operations) to support the process of developing knowledge on skills development in tourism to benefit from:
- Mutual engagement
- Continuous two-way communication and participation in PANTOUR activities
- Rights of use and implementation of results, methodologies and experiences (previous special agreement)
Go to the Affiliated Partners page to find more information and leave your contact details to get in touch with PANTOUR.
Only on individual request and agreement
The Pact for Next Tourism Generation Skills consists of partners from academia, private & public sector, agencies and also associations. Pursue a mutually beneficial cooperation in the project:
- Co-responsible participation in PANTOUR assimilated to a consortium member
- A full partner in PANTOUR activities such as generation and exploitation of results
- Associated Partners will be part of the long-term PANTOUR structure after the end of the project
Go to the Associated Partners page to find more information and leave your contact details to get in touch with PANTOUR.
Please find more details including a table of benefits on each engagement level here.
For any other questions or comments, please contact the Pact for Next Tourism Generation below – we will contact you back in due course.